About Courage Camp
I recently had a panic moment earlier this summer that I know all women have experienced – putting on a bathing suit for the first time of the summer season!
Total panic sets in. Negative self talk starts. Bargaining and plotting how to torture yourself in order to drop a few pounds before you absolutely have to be seen in said bathing suit. I know the drill. It’s not pretty. The words you say to yourself are nothing short of violence.
Do you think of ways to stay fully clothed? Not go to parties or the pool because you feel self conscious? Is this how you want to live your life? Does this make you feel good? It didn’t make me feel good at all.
I decided that was not the way I wanted to live my life. I want to be happy in my bathing suit playing with my niece and nephews and not worrying about what my butt looks like while I’m doing it.
It’s not only about getting into your bathing suit. The same thing would happen when I would get invited to a baseball game or an event at work or girls trip. I was always looking for a way to avoid being seen because I was feeling self conscious.
It was a terrible cycle – beat myself up, eat, feel bad, beat myself more…and it continues…
It’s not easy to stop beating yourself up, break the cycle and truly enjoy yourself.
That’s where I come in!
I’m starting my newest class – Courage Camp to help you drop the shield, stop the verbal violence and have fun!
Courage Camp is not a cleanse, a detox, or a diet.
It’s a total lifestyle change built on a foundation of self love and a progression of steps that show you how to move through your day—and feel your feelings—without “needing” the numbing, protective shield that overeating can provide.
On the surface it’s about learning how to lose weight.
But really it’s about accessing your greatest potential and self-confidence!
You’ll decode your eating habits and figure out why you feel that urge to snack when you’re not really hungry.
You’ll infuse your life with new experiences so that food is no longer your primary (or only) source of pleasure, excitement, or entertainment.
You’ll reconnect with your dreams, goals, and desires and start leading the life you really want, now, instead of postponing your dreams until “someday later” when your body is “perfect.”
You’ll never count calories, points or carbs ever again.
You’ll break the dieting mentality!
Courage Camp won’t just give you a smaller waistline—it’s about creating a bigger, braver life.
How it works
By signing up for Courage Camp, you will learn:
- How to manage your emotions (stress, anxiety, boredom, etc.) without turning to food for comfort, numbing, support, or entertainment.
- How to find sources of pleasure and excitement that are not food-related.
- How to cultivate more love and respect for your body, even if you are not currently living at your natural weight yet. You will learn to love your body TODAY! Without changing anything – except the way you think.
- How to tune into your body’s natural signals of hunger and fullness so that you understand when to start and stop eating, you leave meals feeling energized (not sluggish), and you never have to count calories again.
3 questions to ask yourself before signing up for Courage Camp
- Do I want to enjoy my life without the constant struggle with my weight?
- Do I want to feel great about myself and my body?
- Do I want to look in the mirror and genuinely love what I see?
The answer is YES! We all do! And I am here to help you go after what you want most!
For your investment of $795, you will receive:
- 6 hours of group coaching for 6 people – Wednesday’s starting October 5, 2016
- 3 hours of personalized coaching sessions with me
- Worksheets, books and other tools to help you succeed
- Weekly challenges that will help you move towards the life you crave while learning to love yourself and your body. These challenges are mind blowing!!!
- A community of like-minded women who understand and support you.
Times: Wednesdays at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT
Dates: October 5, 12, 19, 26 November 2 & 9
If you’re feeling ready to proceed, check out the payment options below and we’ll get started! We will meet each week for 6 weeks. This work is life changing! I am so excited to share this program with you! This investment in yourself will be money well spent.
The types of results you can expect
Learning to love your body and natural weight loss is a deeply personal process that depends on physical and emotional factors. Everyone is unique. That’s why it would be unethical for me to make promises like, “You will lose 10 pounds in 10 days, guaranteed!”
There are no “guarantees,” except this one: Once you learn how to manage your emotions without turning to food for comfort, support, numbing, shielding, distraction, or entertainment, you will drop down to your natural weight, your body will change, permanently, and your life will transform, too. That, I can promise.
Email me to introduce yourself and we’ll set up a brief FREE mini session on the phone so that you can ask any questions you might have about Courage Camp, what to expect as we work together, or anything else on your mind.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Courage Camp Free Call
I’ll be hosting a free call on Wednesday, September 7th at 8 pm ET where I’ll tell you more about Courage Camp and answer any questions you may have.
I’d love to see you there. Please sign up here.